Black Desert Mobile Soft Launching for Android in Select Countries Following 2M+ Pre-Registrations
Oct 24, 2019
MANHATTAN BEACH, Calif. – October 24, 2019 – Pearl Abyss is today soft launching Black Desert Mobile for Android via the Google Play Store in seven countries after more than two million users pre-registered for the game within 2 weeks. Now available to download in Canada, Chile, Sweden, Malaysia, Turkey, Ireland and Australia, the open-world action MMORPG will be launching on iOS and Android across the world later this year.
Watch the Black Desert Mobile trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mginLsdiws
Black Desert Mobile offers fast-paced action combat and deep character customization that differentiate from other mobile MMORPGs. Experience an open-world filled with relaxing life skills and more, including:
- Combat – Explore a deep combat system that allows players to experience the same core action of Black Desert on their mobile phone.
- Customization – Discover your potential through a detailed character creation system. Design a unique adventurer by choosing from five classes and distinct skill sets to reflect your personal playstyle.
- Life Skills – Hone your skills by fishing, gathering, trading, horse breeding, and camp managing your way to riches.
- Leveling – Grow your character’s strength with different attributes including Equipment Enhancement, Accessories, the Black Spirit, and various Pets.
- In-Depth Gameplay – In-game systems offer an immersive gameplay experience, such as social Guilds, weather changes, Black Spirit Mode, and a real-time marketplace environment.
Players can begin their new adventures by choosing from five character classes: Warrior, Ranger, Giant, Witch, or Valkyrie. Pick from masters of melee combat to those who attack from afar with range, or select a magic-based class for offensive and defensive skills.
A press kit for Black Desert Mobile can be found here.
About Black Desert
Black Desert is an open-world action MMORPG with cutting-edge visuals and skill-based combat that redefines the genre. Black Desert has the most developed character customization system of any game that is currently on the market. This feature allows users to break out of the norm and make unique characters that truly represent each and every player. Its intuitive controls, beautifully designed world and extensive lore will excite both newcomers and veterans of MMO games and action RPGs. Black Desert has been successfully launched in over 150 countries, is available in 12 languages and has 20 million registered users.
About Pearl Abyss
Best known for the MMORPG franchise Black Desert, Pearl Abyss is a leading developer in the game industry. Established in 2010, Pearl Abyss has since developed Black Desert for PC, mobile and console. With all their games built on their proprietary engine, their games are renowned for their cutting-edge graphics. The company has three new projects in the works and is poised to continue its growth through 2019 and beyond to maintain its position as one of Asia’s leaders in game development. More information about Pearl Abyss is available at: www.pearlabyss.com.